It’s November 1942. Bob Sutherland, Monique Dubois and the Military Intelligence 11 team fly in to review security in Orkney, home to one of the most important and most heavily defended naval anchorages in the world.
But an unidentified body has been found. It becomes clear that powerful men have things they’d rather keep hidden and MI11’s arrival threatens the status quo. Then Bob stumbles over a ghost from his past and things get far too personal.
He and Monique are called away to resolve a crisis at a secret experimental base at Gruinard Bay in Wester Ross. When they return to Orkney, they find that the rules have been rewritten and they are in very real danger.
- Pre-order the paperback edition direct from Arachnid Press.
This may be signed and dedicated at no extra cost if you wish.
- Pre-order the Kindle edition from Amazon.
- Locations Used in 'Bloody Orkney'
- The Character of Bob Sutherland
- The Character of Monique Dubois a.k.a. Vera Duval
- My Life With Books
None in yet.