The Stockholm Run
'The Stockholm Run' is a fast-paced thriller set largely in Edinburgh and Stockholm during World War Two. It is being published by Arachnid Press on 26 May 2022 and will be available in paperback and Kindle editions.
It’s March 1943. The death of an intruder reveals a hidden military bunker at Dundas Castle near Edinburgh, a living relic of an anti-invasion scheme from earlier in the war. Bob Sutherland and the Military Intelligence 11 team follow a trail that leads to a much larger secret, buried beneath Edinburgh Castle.
As the mystery in Edinburgh unravels, Bob Sutherland and Monique Dubois are sent to Stockholm, a city supposedly at peace in a world at war. There they are to take delivery of a message of critical national importance.
Or is it all a carefully crafted trap? Both encounter ghosts from the past in Sweden. Can their relationship survive what they uncover? Will they live long enough for that to matter?
- Pre-order the paperback edition direct from Arachnid Press.
This may be signed and dedicated at no extra cost if you wish.
- Pre-order the Kindle edition from Amazon.
- Buy the World War Two Collection of my first three thrillers from Arachnid Press, P&P free, and signed and dedicated at no extra cost if you wish.
- Locations Used in 'The Stockholm Run'
- The Character of Bob Sutherland
- The Character of Monique Dubois a.k.a. Vera Duval
- My Life With Books